- Arrange a Demo
- Buy now Pay Later
Arcam FMJ CD37 CD / SACD Player.
Those seeking the ultimate in musical replay will find the CD37 a startling player. Breathtaking levels of realism are available from either CD or SACD discs using ultra high precision clocking and digital to audio conversion.
We are confident that the CD37 is Arcam’s best ever CD player and its performance has already set new reference standards at its price level.
As one of the few specialist companies in the world to have developed their own CD and DVD players from the ground up, Arcam enjoy a world wide reputation for music and movie playback.
Having produced the world’s first true audiophile CD player in the late 1980’s, Arcam CD and DVD players have gone on to set the standards by which competing players are judged. The new CD37 is the company’s highest performing music player to date.
Using technology from the companies highly revered DVD players; the CD37 plays both CDs and SACD with astonishing musical reproduction.
Digital to Analogue conversion is carried out by the very latest Wolfson 8741 DACs using pure DSD conversion unleashing the full resolution of SACD discs for with starling clarity.
Electromagnetic interference (EMI), which would normally mask fine details in similar players, is dramatically reduced using Arcam’s proprietary “Mask of Silence” strategy.
The use of “Stealth Mat” (unique metal fibre matting) further diffuses EMI to ensure the every nuance of each recording is heard in its full glory.
The CD37s power supply features two separate toroid transformers, one each for audio and digital circuits.
The chassis itself features a damped “Sound Dead Steel” construction virtually eliminating mechanical influences on the electronics.
As part of Arcam’s FMJ line of high performance separates, the CD37 is an ideal partner for the A38 integrated amplifier or C31 pre-amp and P38 power amp combination
Both Colours In Stock For Immediate Supply
Digital to Analogue section
- Latest Wolfson 8741 DACs operating in dual differential mode
- Native DSD digital to analogue conversion for SACD discs
- Ultra high performance Burr Brown OPA2134 output op-amps
- Audiophile grade WIMA Polypropylene capacitors in output stage
- Two pairs of RCA phono outputs for multi room use or direct recording
- Coax (phono) and optical (Toslink) digital outputs
- Infra red control input (3.5mm jack)
- 12v trigger input (3.5mm jack)
- Dual toroid mains transformers
- Separate, high capacity power supplies for analogue, servo and digital sections
- Sample rate locked switch mode power supply for digital circuits
- Each supply individually regulated
- Separate ground returns ("Star" earth) for each power supply to prevent inter-stage noise
- Switchable mains power inlet 110-120v / 220-240v
- Supplied with CR90 system remote control
- All gold plated output connectors
- Large, clear 12 character dot matrix VFD display
- Size – 430mm (17") wide, 290mm (10.4") deep, 85mm (3.3") high
- Weight 6.2kg (13.7lbs) nett, 8.1kg (17.
As part of our commitment to offer the best levels of customer service, we would be happy to offer any customer a full demonstration on any Arcam Equipment. If you would like to arrange a demonstration at one of our store please fill out the details below and click "send form"
Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
Any item or combinations of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
Written details are available on request
Full terms and conditions will be supplied with your agreement