Meridian 800 DVD
- Arrange a Demo
- Buy Now Pay Later
Meridian 800 V4 DVD Audio / Video Computer
Call 01228 546 756 for the latest deals & ex demonstration offers
4 Variants Available of the
800 V4 D (Std): £13,500.00 // 800 V4 D (Rm): £14,000.00
800 V4 DAX (Std): £14,500.00 // 800 V4 DAX (Rm): £15,000.00
** Std = Standard // Rm = Rack Mount
The 800 V4 is Meridianís definitive statement on the current and future quality of DVD. It also plays CD and VCD.
Its performance is so exceptional, members of the press have had to create a new category for it.
The 800V4 includes the features needed to get the very best from DVD in a high-end home theatre, to interface with state-of-the-art digital surround processors (such as the Meridian 861) and to handle the latest high-quality projection and plasma systems, including HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface).
It can drive 1080p displays and Meridian digital loudspeakers directly.
The 800 player includes multiple video inputs and on-board video scaling, allowing a single interface between the player and display.
The 808 DVD is offered in Graphite as standard, with Piano Lacquer Black or Silver available at no additional cost. In addition, the full range of Meridian Select colour options is available.
- Formats: DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, CD Audio (Red Book) CD Video (White Book), MP3
- Drives: Supplied with 1 x ATAPI 2x DVD ROM drive.
- Audio outputs: Independent copy and 2room+ capabilities where second room can receive raw or decoded audio streams. 6-channel main and 2-channel auxiliary 24-bit, 96 kHz S/PDIF digital outputs with MHR Option for simultaneous digital outputs at different sample rates from DVD and CD Option for simultaneous output of Dolby Digital compressed stream for a decoder (like 861) and a decoded version for a second zone. Optional 2 + 4 channel analogue outputs on both phono and XLR (balanced) with 24-bit, 192 kHz converters (800DAX version).
- Audio DSP: 800 uses Meridianís proprietary DSP software to provide on-board decoding for DTS, Dolby Digital and MPEG Audio, error correction, resolution enhancement, up and down-sampling and high-resolution digital gain control.
- Video in and out: Selectable inputs for 2 composite and 2 S-video in NTSC or PAL format signals, plus component in. Outputs scaled and available simultaneously as composite, S-video, component, HDMI or RGB.
- Video DSP: Software-based video decoding for MPEG1 and MPEG2 video. Digital video backplane allows options for future video processing enhancements.
- Controls, etc: Front-panel fascia controls for Play, Stop, Pause, Previous, Next and Off. Hinged control panel provides additional switches for Drive switching, Source, Copy, DVD menus, Display, Mute, Volume Display: 20-character dot matrix display with adjustable brightness and contrast. Lights for CD, DVD, MLP, Drive A/B and Repeat.
As part of our commitment to offer the best levels of customer service, we would be happy to offer any customer a full demonstration on any Meridian Equipment. If you would like to arrange a demonstration at one of our store please fill out the details below and click "send form"
Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
Any item or combinations of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
Written details are available on request
Full terms and conditions will be supplied with your agreement