- Arrange a Demo
- Buy Now Pay Later
Meridian G96 DVD Transport
The G96 offers not only superb audio reproduction but also crystal-sharp, high-definition video
It plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs, Video CDs and DVD-Video discs, including the DVD side of DualDiscs, and can decode Dolby Digital, DTS, MPEG and MP3 data streams to PCM for stereo playback, meaning that a complete stereo DVD replay system can be created with the addition of a pair of Meridian DSP speakers.
The G96 can output Dolby Digital, DTS, and MPEG bitstreams, making it the ideal companion for a G Series surround processor such as the G61R or G68.
The G96 includes a powerful video processor and scaler which can simultaneously provide composite and S-video outputs, plus progressive component video and up to 1080p via HDMI.
It offers two composite video, one component video and three S-video inputs, all of which can be routed to any of the video outputs with appropriate scaling.
The G Series is available in traditional Black or sleek Silver
- Formats: DVD-Video, DVD-R; Video CD (VCD), CVCD, MP3; CD Audio (CD-DA), CD-R and hybrids such as SACD (CD layer only) and DualDisc (DVD layer only).
- Audio outputs: 3 x digital coax main outputs with MHR Smart Link, plus 15-pin ‘D’ type connector. 1 x digital coax auxiliary output. HDMI v1.1 6-channel 24-bit/96kHz and bitstream audio (and video)
- Video features: Automatic PAL or NTSC encoding on Composite and S-Video outputs. NTSC black-level setup adjustable as 0 or 7.5IRE. 16:9 and 4:3 displays supported. Up to full-spec HD 1080p resolution.
- On-Screen Display: Switchable custom On-Screen Display allows instant review of disc status. Screen saver with user timeout options. Logo screen with PLUGE bars enables set-up of display device
- Panel Display: Multi-character dot-matrix graphic Vacuum
Fluorescent Display (VFD)
Video Processor: Two composite video inputs, one component input, three S-Video inputs. Composite, S-Video, component and HDMI outputs (DVI-compatible, HDMI also carries 2-ch audio), outputs all simultaneously active. Selected video input is converted to all formats at valid resolutions (except non-interlaced component input which bypasses processor). HDMI port supports 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. Analogue component out at 480p and 576p
- Controls: Front-panel soft key functions include Play, Stop, Pause, Previous, Next, plus Home and More keys. Off, Display and Open/Close buttons. Off gently illuminated when off; keys back-illuminated when on
- Comms: Full RS232 control and status enables custom integration or automation. Meridian Comms (2 x DIN plus BNC)
- Trigger: 12v trigger output allows control of power amps, etc
- Dimensions: Width: 440mm (17.32in); Depth: 350mm (13.78in) plus connectors; Height: 90mm (3.54in)
- Rack Mounting: Kit available from Meridian authorized dealers
- Weight: 9kg (19.8lbs)
- Power: Universal supply 100–240V, 50–60Hz, 25W
As part of our commitment to offer the best levels of customer service, we would be happy to offer any customer a full demonstration on any Meridian Equipment. If you would like to arrange a demonstration at one of our store please fill out the details below and click "send form"
Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
Any item or combinations of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
Written details are available on request
Full terms and conditions will be supplied with your agreement