- Buy Now Pay Later
Designed for use with the IWS-10 in-wall subwoofer, the M3 produces 180 watts of high-current power.
It includes all the connections and controls you'd find on a conventional subwoofer.
Auto on/off makes it easy to work the M3 into a home theater system.
Place it in your equipment rack and use in-wall speaker cable to connect the IWS-10.
To get great bass, you need a great amp, because bass requires about three times as much power as mids and highs.
That's why Proficient created the M3 subwoofer amp. Proficient designed it for use with our IWS-10 in-wall subwoofer, but thanks to its stereo and LFE inputs and built-in crossover, it works great with any passive subwoofer.
The M3's high-current 180-watt amplifier has plenty of headroom, so it can deliver that extra kick of bass whenever the movie or music calls for it.
An auto on/off circuit turns on the power as soon as the M3 senses a signal, and shuts it off a few minutes after the signal stops. Bolt-on ears are included for rack-mounting.
Premium Cast Aluminum Faceplate
Power: 180 Watts Single Channel
Remote Power-On Switching via Signal Sensing
Variable Low Pass Crossover 35Hz - 150Hz
Includes Bolt-On Rack Ears
Pass Through Output
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combinations of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Full terms and conditions will be supplied with your agreement