Tannoy Revolution DC6
- Buy Now Pay Later
Tannoy Revolution DC6. Bookshelf Speakers.
Tannoy Revolution DC6. A dynamic blend of design and performance set to transform music and movie entertainment in today’s homes.
Latest technologies, engineering principles and cabinet construction combine for a compact, sumptuous loudspeaker with the accuracy, scale and drama of much larger traditional designs.
In two channel systems Revolution excels at pin-point imaging and revealing the finest of musical details.
The WideBand Dual Concentric driver delivers genuine three-dimension imaging underpinned by low frequency extension that combines sheer visceral attack with the expressive tonal detailing required for woodwind and bass string instruments.
With multi-channel music and film soundtracks, Revolution delivers a huge soundstage backed by stunning transient impact and deep bass effects.
The voice-matched dialogue speaker uses an identical driver configuration to preserve seamless surround integration and crisp, timbre-perfect voices irrespective of genre or volume.
A real solution
Whether you love music or movies, Beatles or Bach, drama or all-action adventure, Revolution delivers with passion and elegance in equal measure; opulent looks, powerful performance and ideally suited to the widest range of source formats from vinyl LP to DTS HD Master Audio.
Low loss laminated core inductors and audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors are used exclusively throughout the Revolution range. This no-compromise approach ensures the best possible signal integrity to both the HF and LF sections of the Dual Concentric™ driver, enhancing the pin-sharp imaging and point-source musical integrity for which Tannoy’s ‘Dual’ driver is famed.
Optimum signal path
To minimise pathway signal losses and reduce interaction between individual components, internal structure and component topology is kept as simple as possible. This attention to fine detail runs throughout the Revolution design.
Silver-plated, high purity oxygen-free copper internal wiring and chromed speaker terminals are a true high-end feature of the Revolution range. These exotic components offer low-loss, high current signal transfer to ensure every musical nuance is reproduced.
Giving Revolution its distinctive look and compact footprint, the trapezoidal cabinet design reduces internal resonances and reflections. The larger DC6 cabinet, accommodating the latest 6in ‘Dual’ offer deeper bass extension and larger soundstage. This acoustically ideal form combined with internal bracing enhances rigidity creating a speaker with incredibly low cabinet colouration.
Recommended amplifier power: 20 - 150 (Watts RMS)
Continuous power handling: 75 (Watts RMS)
Peak power handling: 300 (Watts)
Nominal Impedence: 8 (Ohms)
Dual Concentric™ high frequency 25mm (1”) Titanium dome with Tulip WaveGuide™
Dual Concentric™ low frequency 150mm (6”) treated paper pulp cone with rubber surround & 44mm (1.75”) edge wound voice coil.
Rear ported Enclosure Type
Dimensions (WxHxD): 365 x 202 x 253mm - 6.8kg
- Our credit scheme is refered to as "Buy Now Pay
- A 10%
deposit is required. This will be taken after you have completed and
submitted the credit form
- Payment for the deposit can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or cheque
- We will not fully process your deposit until your credit application has been successful
- Any item or combinations of items over £250.00 are
eligible for this credit scheme
- The deferred period before payment is due is 9 months
- Provided you pay the final balance plus a processing fee of £29.00 before the 9 month Buy Now Pay Later period expires, you will pay no further charges or interest
- If payment is not paid within the 9 month period, the due
balance will automatically roll into a 36 month interest bearing credit agreement with an APR
- To take advantge of this scheme, you will have
the option to "Apply For Credit" at the checkout stage of the transaction
- Complete the on-line form and our credit provider "Creation Consumer Finance" will process the agreement
- If your application is successful, we will post you
an agreement that requires your signature
- On receipt of the signed agreement, we will despatch
- Orders can ONLY be dispatched to your home address
(the one used for the agreement)
- Credit is only available to persons aged 22 years or
over and is subject to status and conditions
- Written details are available on request
- Full terms and conditions will be supplied with your agreement