MON TO SAT 9.00am TO 5.30pm
How To Buy
- All prices published on this website include VAT at the current rate - delivery is included in most prices unless otherwise stated
- Deliveries to Channel Islands , Isle of Man , Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands & Islands will carry a surcharge of £10.00 per box
- If there are any anomolies with your transaction, we will contact you as soon as possible
- We do not deliver our goods outside of the UK
- If you pay by Credit Card, this will only be charged on the day of despatch.
PayPal payments are taken on the day of order
- Goods purchased by using Amazon Checkout are despatched in the normal manner. Any payment issues should be directed to Amazon UK
- Purchases made using our finance facilty will be subject to a delivery delay due to the processing of documentation
- Most of our products have an automated click to buy button
- Click it once to add an item to your basket or input the quantity if you require more than one.
- The contents of your basket and the delivery costs can be seen at the top of your screen instantly.
- When you have finished shopping, go to the checkout page, confirm the details are correct and proceed to the payment section
- Credit card details can safely be entered, or alternatively you can opt to make payment by cheque
- After placing your order you will receive confirmation by email
- To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods together with the order tracking number will be sent by email on the afternoon of dispatch. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself. The shipping label on the outside of the packing will confirm the order was despatched by Peter Tyson
- Due to the high instances of Credit Card fraud, all addresses and telephone numbers are checked off-line before any goods are despatched
- Peter Tyson uses the services of 3 couriers; DPD, Nightfreight and Royal Mail. All deliveries are next day - subject to stock availability.
- Large TV Screens are often delivered using our Nightfreight 2 man delivery service. On these ocassions, we will contact you to select a convenient date
- If you prefer not to disclose your credit card details via the internet, we can take your order by fax. Complete our shopping form - print it out and fax it to 01228 549253
- On the occasions where a "bespoke" system is purchased, we have a secure form to enable credit card details to be entered safely. Simply enter pre-arranged details and price for the goods you wish to purchase.
- Deliveries can only be made to an address with an active landline telephone.
- Deliveries can only be made to the registered address of your payment method. If this is not possible, please call
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. More Info...