MON TO SAT 9.00am TO 5.30pm
- When you make a purchase, you will be transfered to one of our secure payment gateways; SagePay, Amazon or PayPal. Peter Tyson does not have access to your Credit or Debit Card details at any time, these details are stored by our payment gateways.
- Our transaction information system, like our payment system utilises Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with 256 bit encryption, making it virtually impossible for any unauthorised parties to gain access to any information that you send to us.
- In order to authorise your payment one of our trusted staff must log onto a secure system and this is done on the day of dispatch. Peter Tyson can only authorise the amount of your order, once the payment is claimed we are unable to authorise any further funds.
- We provide Geo Trust certificated SSL services (256 bit encryption) to give you complete peace of mind when shopping with Peter Tyson.
- To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting our terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information About Privacy & Cookies
Your payment will be processed via encrypted links to high secure systems run by reputable companies. More Info...