1. Our on-line retail sales department is aimed at supplying excellent service and value for money. We don't supply goods on a demonstration basis unless otherwise agreed. If you are not sure about the product you need, we suggest you research it first before you make a purchase. Because we are an established retailer with a "real" shop with demonstration facilities, we can offer knowledgeable and accurate advice - please feel free to ask us about anything you are interested in. If you are not sure about a product, we advise you not to buy it until you are.
2. If the size of a product is critical, please make sure it will fit before you make a purchase. If the dimensions are not shown with the product specification, please contact us and we will provide you with the full dimensions.
3. Some offers and deals posted on our website are only available through our online outlet.
4. All quoted prices include VAT - delivery is free unless stated otherwise. Where a price includes delivery, this is to mainland UK only. Other areas will be at extra cost. We do not deliver our goods outside the UK.
5. On the occasion where a price is listed incorrectly due to a typographical error or otherwise, we will inform you immediately as to the correct price of the goods. You will then have the option to proceed with or cancel the sale. A contract isn't active until we have taken payment for your order.
6. When paying by credit card, goods will be charged to you on the day your goods are despatched. Although we take your payment details at the time of sale, these are not processed until the day your order is dispatched. PayPal payments are charged on the day you place your order. If you use the Amazon Payment option, your account will be charged immediately.
7. To protect your personal details, a receipt for your goods together with the order tracking number will be sent by email on the afternoon of dispatch. No documents will be enclosed within the order itself. The shipping label on the outside of the packing will confirm the order was despatched by Peter Tyson.
8. If we cannot supply the agreed goods from stock we will inform you immediately. You can then cancel the sale or wait an agreed time.
9. Legislation states that the goods must be despatched within 30 days of the sale. Our target for despatch is next day. Weekends and Bank Holidays not included. Saturday deliveries are available at additional cost to normal delivery. These services are based on a best endeavour basis and are not guaranteed. See our delivery information for more details.
10. If you are paying by credit card, goods can only be delivered to the address at which your credit card is registered. Variations may apply, but please ask for details.
11. Price Promise. We do not operate a price promise. Our aim is to offer superb deals always - backed by our high level of service. We consider our terms and conditions to be possibly the best in online retailing.
12. For security reasons, deliveries can only be made to addresses with an active landline telephone.
13. Please note that our couriers will try to deliver as arranged but we
will not be held responsible for any costs incurred because of none
delivery or factors caused by others. This service is based upon best
endeavour and is not guaranteed.
14. Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
15. These conditions only apply to UK sales.
16. If any of these terms need clarified or explained please contact us for more details.
|Right to withdraw - Distance selling regualtions
Current legislation gives you the right to cancel the sale from up to 7 working days from receipt of the goods without penalty and without giving a reason. The following details would have to be complied with:
1. Cancellation to be in writing.
2. The goods must not be damaged or soiled in any way.
3. Goods if possible to be in their original packaging.
4. The cost of returning the goods would be at your expense. If this is inconvenient, contact us.
5. The goods must arrive back undamaged. Please consider insuring the goods before despatch.
6. A full refund cannot be given for damaged or soiled goods
7. Customised items or orders cannot be returned.
8. Purchased Software with the seal broken can not be returned under the distance selling regulations.
9. Variations to these conditions may apply - subject to mutual agreement.
10. Please contact us if you need further help or assistance.
|Damaged Goods - Incomplete deliveries
If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us at your earliest convenience or within 24 hours by either email - email@example.com or telephone: 01228 546756. In the case of incomplete deliveries, please follow the same procedure
If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Peter Tyson, 6 Abbey Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8TX. Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.